Sign in to follow this  

46 Tooth Sprocket?

I am looking for a 46 tooth aluminum sprocket for an '07 model. Anyone know who sells them?

renthal should. hows your 07 holding up??

mines getting pretty beat with 84.3 hours on it, but i kill my bikes lol

I don't have an hour meter but I ride about 70 times a year and I bought this thing 27 months ago (200+ hrs?). The rod went out a month ago and I floated a valve also. Aside from the crank the engine was in great condition. Even the valve faces were good and I haven't had to adjust them in two years. Really an amazing bike!

Last time I checked Renthal, they only went down to a 47 tooth. I could go 13/50 but I am wanting a combo that allows moving the axle farther forward...

I don't have an hour meter but I ride about 70 times a year and I bought this thing 27 months ago (200+ hrs?). The rod went out a month ago and I floated a valve also. Aside from the crank the engine was in great condition. ...

Crap IM in the same boat around 200 hours and IM worried about the crank. I need this bike to last till the 010 comes out.

What went on the crank? Side bearings or rod? Anything prior to let you know it was about to go bad, knocks or weird noises?

Crap IM in the same boat around 200 hours and IM worried about the crank. I need this bike to last till the 010 comes out.

What went on the crank? Side bearings or rod? Anything prior to let you know it was about to go bad, knocks or weird noises?

The rod started making noise. I'd been keeping an eye on it because two years ago I forgot to refill the oil on an oil change at the track and went six laps before it started to tighten up. Until now I hadn't had the lower end apart. When I took the crank apart it looked like the rod was just about ready to self distruct but I did ride it probably two practice sessions before figuring out what the noise was.

BTW, I bought one of those Hot Rods cranks on eBay although it was a good deal it was heavier than stock and did vibrate a little more.