Sign in to follow this  

Would these graphics look good on black?

These graphics...

12-11520fx-2.jpg

With these plastics:

921012.jpg

Rear fender decal and oversized rad shroud graphics will not fit on the Cycra powerflow plastics...the MM shroud graphics you have posted go to the very leading edge of the shrouds...Cycra shrouds have weird bends and rivets that hold on he inner air scoop and the graphics will not conform very well to the bends...trust me...:)

Check out this thread...

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=755466

2 things, I put mdk graphics on my cycra plastics without much effort. I just had to cut some slits in the rear fender graphic and trim the shroud around the vens near the tank. And IMHO those graphics wouldn't look good on anything. Maybe because I am a vet rider from the midwest, but unless you are doing backflips those Mulisha graphics just don't do it for me.

2 things, I put mdk graphics on my cycra plastics without much effort. I just had to cut some slits in the rear fender graphic and trim the shroud around the vens near the tank. And IMHO those graphics wouldn't look good on anything. Maybe because I am a vet rider from the midwest, but unless you are doing backflips those Mulisha graphics just don't do it for me.

+1 dont jump on the aftermarket graphics bandwagon monster and mulisha are so overrated....unless ur sponsored :thumbsup:

That was my thought exactly and i didn´t know how to say it nicely. But you just did. :thumbsup:

Deegan & posse ... well ...

No.......just because they're MM.

Maybe if you stop wearing a jersy while riding, cover yourself in ink and piercings...then maybe:moon:

Okay okay I get the point, I'm still new, haven't figured out the poser brands yet.