Sign in to follow this  

05 Rmz 250

Hey guys Im lookin at gettin a 2005 Rm250z tomorrow for 1500 bucks!!! It has a pro circuit exhaust on it and the suspension is done by pro action. I know your thinkin 1500 thats too cheap theres gotta be something wrong with it but its from an auction thats why its cheap. Some questions I have are is there anything bad about thhe 05 I should know about and what should I check on the bike besides the oil and air filter?

Thanks and tell me all you know because I know nothing about Suzuki bikes and the problems they may have

:)

Hey guys Im lookin at gettin a 2005 Rm250z tomorrow for 1500 bucks!!! It has a pro circuit exhaust on it and the suspension is done by pro action. I know your thinkin 1500 thats too cheap theres gotta be something wrong with it but its from an auction thats why its cheap. Some questions I have are is there anything bad about thhe 05 I should know about and what should I check on the bike besides the oil and air filter?

Thanks and tell me all you know because I know nothing about Suzuki bikes and the problems they may have

:)

Wow loaded question. Without starting it and riding it. Not sure what to tell you. Since you have no maintenance history, I would say buyer beware. My 05 has been rock solid. No complaints.