Sign in to follow this  

Supercross St. Louis SX Roll Call..

So how many lucky people are going to the race Saturday...I'll be there for sure. Leaving about ten in the morning to get there around 1 or so (unless advised to get there earlier). First time being to open pits being Indy normally doesn't do it. Can't wait to see TP199 out there :):banghead: :banghead: :foul::p:busted:

I'll be their!! im going to get their about 11 or so.

My son and i will be there...staying at the Millenium saturday night too!!

I'll be there, first time for a supercross, all you that have been, let us know what to do.:banghead: Really looking forward to this.:):banghead:

We will be heading down first thing in the morning. The pits usually open at 12. This year you can take an empty monster can and get in free. The only reason you need to be there early, is if you want bubba or reeds autograph(usually need a ticket, handed out early). Been many times but only hit the pits that last few, worth every extra second to go in the pits. Those factory bikes are amazing!

Yeah im not concerned with autographs, but seeing some of the energy drink women and checking out bikes. We should get there between 1-1:30