Sign in to follow this  

Suspension Swap

Wanted to send the suspension off on the 06 so it's back by the race in a week and a half. For the time being wanted to use the suspension off of the 05 for practicing. I take it the suspension is all the same from 05 to 06 and will fit fine? Only concern is if they changed anything for the dual exhaust...

Thanks

Actually i believe the forks are a little longer one of the years, so they will need to be moved up farther in the clamps, maybe they changed it from 04 to 05, also same goes with the clevis on the shock, it was longer on one of the years, not sure whether it changed in 05 or 06, so you could have problems with that, making it ride lower in the rear

Actually i believe the forks are a little longer one of the years, so they will need to be moved up farther in the clamps, maybe they changed it from 04 to 05, also same goes with the clevis on the shock, it was longer on one of the years, not sure whether it changed in 05 or 06, so you could have problems with that, making it ride lower in the rear

But fit wise everything should be fine... :)

Im pretty sure the 06 forks are shorter than the 05...i think it was in a vid the guys like" new shorter forks for better handling" but yeah they will fit