Sign in to follow this  

Headaches.......

I was wondering what causes headaches and what can be done to prevent them? I hit my dome on saturday when I fell at the track. wasn't to bad but today I had some small headaches as the day went on. just curious thanks!

You suffered a concussion. Likely just a light one, but you shouldn't return to activity until you are symptom free. As in, once the headaches disappear. You can take plain old advil or tylenol.

I was wondering what causes headaches and what can be done to prevent them? I hit my dome on saturday when I fell at the track. wasn't to bad but today I had some small headaches as the day went on. just curious thanks!

where are the headaches located?

There are many types of headaches. As a chronic migraine sufferer i know how debilitating a headache can be. You need to specify where the pain is located (front of head, back of head, behind eyes, temple, etc.) If its not anything thats chronic, i wouldnt worry about it unless its immediately following a fall.

You should google headaches as there is a lot that we don not know about them except that they are the devil.

Definatly not chronic headaches. I was a little dizzie for like 15 minutes but was fine afterwords. It was the top/side of my head.

Definatly not chronic headaches. I was a little dizzie for like 15 minutes but was fine afterwords. It was the top/side of my head.

you'll be fine. It'll probably take a full two weeks or more to get completely over the symptoms.