Sign in to follow this  

Bills to Yosh Jetting

Do I need to worry about changing the jetting on my '05 CRF450 when switching from a Bills system to a Yosh TRC full system? I'm at 1500 feet, and currently use a 168 main jet.

I'm going riding this weekend, and only have the stock 165, should I go grab another one, or should I be good to go?

Is Pro-circuit the same as Yosh? Probably not much difference, I'll just stick with the 168.

HHHaaaa ...that's funny I must be losing my mind... you wrote Yosh and I went to pro.. what an idiot... the upside is , yes, I think the jetting recommendations are similar... I'm going to pop over to Bausch & Lomb now to look for glasses

Do I need to worry about changing the jetting on my '05 CRF450 when switching from a Bills system to a Yosh TRC full system? I'm at 1500 feet, and currently use a 168 main jet.

I'm going riding this weekend, and only have the stock 165, should I go grab another one, or should I be good to go?

I have an 06 with the Yosh TRC full system and at about 600 feet. I am running a JD kit, 6th clip on the needle and a 180 main. Hope you like noise that Yosh pipe is loud without the arrestor in and makes the bike a turd down low with it in. prior to switching to a k&n I was able to run decent with a 168 main but with the arrestor in it ran horrible

I have an 06 with the Yosh TRC full system and at about 600 feet. I am running a JD kit, 6th clip on the needle and a 180 main. Hope you like noise that Yosh pipe is loud without the arrestor in and makes the bike a turd down low with it in. prior to switching to a k&n I was able to run decent with a 168 main but with the arrestor in it ran horrible

I took the arrester out, after I started it up and heard it. There's no way I'm leaving that butt-plug in there. I only ride on the track, so I don't need it anyways. I doubt the Yosh is much louder than the Bills, the packing was all blown out of it.

I took the arrester out, after I started it up and heard it. There's no way I'm leaving that butt-plug in there. I only ride on the track, so I don't need it anyways. I doubt the Yosh is much louder than the Bills, the packing was all blown out of it.

I don't use it either, but the time will come when tracks start requiring you to meet a certain db level and the yosh isn't going to do it. A lot of tracks are getting hit with sound ordinances so the next exhaust I get will not be as loud but still keep the performance up. Can't justify tossing a new full system though, so I will be the loud one for a bit.