Sign in to follow this  

PPIR this sunday?

im going to ride PPIR on sunday. looking for someone to meet there. i don't like riding places by myself just incase i meet a tree... i know there are people there and stuff but i still like to go with someone that knows me or atleast a bit of info... just in case. im looking at getting there at about 9:30 or 10 ish. im a b rider although i haven't been riding for a bit and im on a new bike. i don't care your speed.. faster or slower.. I DONT CARE. john? mike? rich? you guys want to ride?

I wanna ride. But I was hoping to ride somthing like RF, RR or 717. If any of those areas are rideable. If those areas are out I would meet you at PPIR.

If they are rideable then you better go this weekend because the weatherman says "SNOW" Monday and Tuesday.

Lets hope some snow will reach the ground around PPIR.

no go up there for me sunday. i would love to run up there though... maybe next weekend. let me know if you want to meet up rich. ppir is about 5 mins away from me. thats why i am going there. i would even go out to olympic if you would rather go there. no sparky or reg yet on the new bike so i can't go to RR, RF, or any other place yet.

I could meet you at PPIR at 10 on Sunday. Then after have some lunch and mabey go and try 717. Ill be driving my Silver S-10 with my bike in the back.

im game for the sunday at 10.. but like i said i can't go to 717 yet.. don't want a ticket or any trouble. still looking for a spark arrestor for the fmf set up i have... it came with the shorty pipe and i will never use it if i get the spark arrestor. i will be there in my jeep liberty with the trailer!

im game for the sunday at 10.. but like i said i can't go to 717 yet.. don't want a ticket or any trouble. still looking for a spark arrestor for the fmf set up i have... it came with the shorty pipe and i will never use it if i get the spark arrestor. i will be there in my jeep liberty with the trailer!

Performance Cycle in Denver has many, many spark arrestors for FMF pipes. I was there yesterday to get new packing for my FMF pipe, and a brake lever, and other stuff I have to hide from The Boss (wife). I noticed at least a dozen spark arrestors all for various FMF pipes FWIW. I’m sure they have what you need.

yeah i can order one too... im trying to find a used one right now as i don't really have alot of extra cash to hide from the boss. (wife too) and i don't have it registered still... thanks for the local info on the sparky though.

yeah i can order one too... im trying to find a used one right now as i don't really have alot of extra cash to hide from the boss. (wife too) and i don't have it registered still... thanks for the local info on the sparky though.

No problem, good luck.

rich had a blast today... thanks for coming down...

to the guy (jeff) i believe that helped with my suspension set up ..... thank you a million times... bike is night and day diff now!! THANK YOU!!

I had a good time. Man what work out. Rampart was good. Hardly any ice. Lots of bikes on the trails. I spoke with a guy at the Rainbow falls trail head he siad its was good to go their as well.