Sign in to follow this  

WR250f makeover

Well my bike has been a rolling chassis on my garage floor for about 2 weeks. now. I finally put most of it together. I did alot of upgrades/modifications as well as purchasing aftermarket parts. Hopefully it is now the ultimate trail bike since my bro and I are planning on doing a huge loop through death valley to saline valley and beyond next month in Socal. One thing I did purchase that I think will def be worth it is some Wolfman luggage. The tank bag is pictured, but i also grabbed a rear enduro tailbag as well. to carry a couple days worth of stuff. Anyway LMK what you all think. The pic of the bike in blue is right after I purchased it. All the others are of the newly modded bike and graphics makeover. I also included a picture of my ever evolving man cave in the new house. All I'm waiting for believe it or not is the small nut locking the new 14th sprocket to the countershaft, Thats all that stands between me and a test ride. Should be here in a day or so.

dsc03307e.jpg

dsc03311y.jpg

beforemet.jpg

dsc03316y.jpg

Looks great...I just finished up a massive re-do of my 07 WR250F...Great bike.

should of left it in stock trim

should of left it in stock trim

Could not keep it stock. I put on a larger 3.1 gallon IMS tank and needed the YZF shrouds, that and i bought the bike used and the stock plastics were shot to hell as well as the graphics. So i used the opportunity to get all new plastics and graphics. Got them from factory effects.

http://www.factoryeffex.com/

Here are the final results of my WR do-overwrwhitejpg.jpg

Very nice. I though about going all white but decided against it. If I had seen yours earlier though I may have re-thought that desicison. did you mod your airbox or anything? I cut a hole in the right side of mine and incorporated some wire mesh to keep debris out. I also cut slits in the back of my front fender and installed the same mesh over the holes. This was to help keep my rads cooler here in the Phoenix summers.

Here are the final results of my WR do-overwrwhitejpg.jpg

rsp1761...please tell me which plastic you have and where you got those kick .ss graphics. My 08 would love to look like yours! I am so envious of the YZ;s and their white plastic and graphics...wish the stock WR's could come in white.

Well my bike has been a rolling chassis on my garage floor for about 2 weeks. now. I finally put most of it together. I did alot of upgrades/modifications as well as purchasing aftermarket parts. Hopefully it is now the ultimate trail bike since my bro and I are planning on doing a huge loop through death valley to saline valley and beyond next month in Socal. One thing I did purchase that I think will def be worth it is some Wolfman luggage. The tank bag is pictured, but i also grabbed a rear enduro tailbag as well. to carry a couple days worth of stuff. Anyway LMK what you all think. The pic of the bike in blue is right after I purchased it. All the others are of the newly modded bike and graphics makeover. I also included a picture of my ever evolving man cave in the new house. All I'm waiting for believe it or not is the small nut locking the new 14th sprocket to the countershaft, Thats all that stands between me and a test ride. Should be here in a day or so.

dsc03307e.jpg

dsc03311y.jpg

beforemet.jpg

dsc03316y.jpg

lets c sum more pics of that man cave!!! and the toys that r in it as well man

RSP1761: Are those YZF shrouds...and if so, did you have to modify them in any way to make them fit?