Sign in to follow this  

My new ride 06YZ250...

This is my new ride 06 YZ250 got it for a good deal especially in Cali where these bikes are in high demand..I looked at an 05 for about $300 less before I found this one and it was the biggest POS I have seen in a while...I was absolutely astonished a bike could get so thrashed in 4 years of existence...Anyways this bike has alot of goodies on it like Carbon fiber skid plate, full Pro Circuit exhaust, speed bleeders, ASV brake lever, over size bars and Applied top triple clamp, steel braided brake line, fresh tires and rear brake pads and red drain bolt and handlebar clamps...

06YZ250002.jpg

06YZ250003.jpg

06YZ250001.jpg

Oh yeah and a Sunline shift lever and Moose oversize footpegs...I really like the pegs...they are really wide and have a curvature to them for easier movement...

Footpegs003.jpg

Looks good. Are you going to tell us what you paid?

I just picked up an '05, but mine's in terrific condition with a ton of extras: bark busters, skid plate, 11-oz flywheel weight, spark arrestor, fat bars, re-valved forks, Clarke tank, Trail Tech computer, new O-ring chain, new top end, greased linkages, etc.- it's almost custom built for me! $2400 in my case.

I got it for $2400 as well but the 06 has much better suspension than the 05 so I win...lol...j/k

I just put the FMF pipe on it and the pegs are Moose not sunline....

I guess you beat my deal kdx200 but only by a little bit....

I got it for $2400 as well but the 06 has much better suspension than the 05 so I win...lol...j/k

True, but I want mine for off-road, not MX and that list of parts that mine came with is extensive, expensive, and exactly what I would've picked. Plus, it's not like the '05 suspension is BAD and mine's re-valved, don't forget.

You got an excellent deal on the '06. I'd love to pick up a second YZ for that price and keep one in MX trim and the other in off-road!

P1010212.jpg

I'd like to get one of the oversize tanks like the one you got for mine...I like the way it looks...Also as cool as carbon fiber is I think i"d rather have an aluminum skidplate...Overall I feel very good about paying what I did for the bike and everyday still think Im dreaming...I just cant believe I finally got the bike I've always wanted...Now when I get some more money I'm gonna make it the sickest bike on TT...