Breezewood proving grounds, anyone been there?

I am thinking about taking a trip out there this spring and would like some info. Has anyone else been there and if so what did you think? I am looking for another place to ride other than blue diamond that is w/i 2 hours of West Chester, PA any suggestions.

BPG will probably take you 3 hrs...been there alot.Great place to camp.Fun place to get some practice in.Dan the owner is a real nice guy.He's done alot to the tracks in the past 3 years or so and they keep getting better.Cheaper if you stay more than 1 day too.

I road there in 2007. It was fun, they had 2 tracks to ride. But when we went it was very hard packed an dry. But still fun tracks. I like the Expert track with the big step down and tables, step ups. Me an my friends found a way to combine both tracks to make 1 super long lap...when you get down to the bottom part of the Expert track there is a 60-70 foot table and part of that table top is shared with the landing of a table on the novice track. So we would whip it in mid air an transfer over to the landing of the novice table from the expert track and do a lap then back off the novice lip to the expert landing.

Also on the novice track there was 2 tables maybe 40 footers? Kinda small and we would go wide in the berm and double them together as 1. But i heard they changed the track totally since then?

i had alot of fun i went up with a few friend we mostly just road the novice track so every one could jump everythink and not feel left out. one think i didnt like about the place was the stupid doubles with water in the center easy way to get hurt or kill a bike.

1 on the top track coming towards the bottom track...right before the shared table....matter fact the other one is that shared table on the bottom track side...that one is deep...hell so is the other one come to think of it...the shared table is kool though hittin it...one of my favorites up there...really pops you up...think its like 70-80ft...fun stuff! we'll see if he corrects that this year.Still recommend the place.

1 on the top track coming towards the bottom track...right before the shared table....matter fact the other one is that shared table on the bottom track side...that one is deep...hell so is the other one come to think of it...the shared table is kool though hittin it...one of my favorites up there...really pops you up...think its like 70-80ft...fun stuff! we'll see if he corrects that this year.Still recommend the place.

AH! i remember the damn puddle in the middle of the jump. 1st lap i rolled it and got soaked an stalled out. It was a cool surprise though. But that big shared table is the on i was talking about you can transfer in mid air from track to track. Is the part on the expert track still the same where you hit the step up into the woods then hit the turn an step down the ski jump style thing?

I would go more often but i live in Annapolis by the bay bridge so it was bout 4 hrs for us to drive.