DRZ yosh tri-cone carbon

You can get the regular Ti pipe and then get a replacement carbon sleeve for the muffler.

Or find a GSX-R carbon muffler on eBay. It should be pretty much a direct fit and it will have a wider core.

okay, so take this can for example: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yoshimura-TRC-Slip-on-Exhaust-Suzuki-GSXR-600-750-08-c_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a3Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem110324578247QQitemZ110324578247QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

How much modding is necessary to bolt this a header pipe. Take the MRD/SSW for example?? I cant imagine that the pipes just line up and bolt on.

I can't really tell since I don't have experience with any other mufflers but my advice would be to check with the seller about the inlet width. If it matches your midpipe, you should be good to go ?

I checked into getting one when I first got my bike and yosh said it was going to be like 1500 bucks. 1000 deposit before its order and the cost may go up if the dollars drops even after the deposit. So its not worth it. Just get a mrd and have a great warranty.

The TRS can you see mounted on my bike is shortened. 12" total length. It's an easy mod if you have a good saw or grinder/cutter.

You take all rivets out, take the cap off, cut the sleeve, cut the core, put new rivets in place, done. To me, it was a lot more fun doing such little project than spending a thousand dollars more to get something that bolts right up.

Here's how it sounded:

Hey Dongie, what does the exhaust sound like with the different can? Is it any quieter or about the same?

It's a lot louder. It also flows much better and has a nice deep throaty sound.

Eddies dyno run showed a 1hp difference between the DRZ Ti TRS can and the GSX-R version with a 2" core.

Like I said, a GSX-R can is your best bet. They show up on eBay quite often.

I know the carbon can is a direct fit on the Ti but he was asking about the RS-2 which I'm not sure it is.

Anyways I just sold a GSXR CF can on fleebay last week for $354. Here's what it looks like with the CF/Ti:

DRZ_Yosh_Ti_03.jpg

DRZ_Yosh_Ti_02.jpg