Sign in to follow this  

09 plastic

Not available yet! I had to buy the # plates off of a 09 Monster 250F so I could complete my monster 450.

My front and rear fenders were shipped out thursday I believe. The shrouds, rear number plates, fork guards, and front # plate will be available april 2nd from acerbis.

Finally.

We still have nothing in AUZ only genuine, its sad to have to wait so long for plastic after the bikes go on sale.

My front and rear fenders were shipped out thursday I believe. The shrouds, rear number plates, fork guards, and front # plate will be available april 2nd from acerbis.

Finally.

Did you get the rest of your plastics?If so from where?

Thanks

Whatever you do stay away from WorldwideMX... I ordered Polisport plastic for my 08 over a month ago and ... NOTHING. No response to 15+ phone messages, 5 email messages... The guy will not respond. I can't even cancel the order since his system is rigged to lock you out once the order is submitted.

CHUMP

From what I ve heard, Im been trying to get plastic for mine for about a week now. And I ve heard from more than 1 place, the stuff is taking longer to get from Acerbis, UFO, and polisport. I didnt even see any kits on ebay?? I even looked over seas to get some!!

Funny, me to!! My local shop has the fenders. But like you I just want the shrouds and side panels but black!!

ufo are doing white too, not released in australia yet but apparently here this month, with all the other plastics for the 09 mine have been on b/o since november, kawasaki had the plastic's before the bike in oz this year....