Sign in to follow this  

which would you choose?

Rocket raceway, Snake creek, The landiing, Blue diamond or brezewood which would you choose for a day trip for a 40 yr old vet and 9 year old c= + rider. Thanks

Rocket is fun and old school, but is about 3 hours from the Phila area. Snake Creek just flat out sucks. I would do Seaford before that. The Landing is about 2 hours away also. Kind of fun, don't go when it's muddy though. Diamond is fun for practice and is very close. My choice for practice and is maintained and cheap. Never been to Breezewood. Heard that is is ok although it is a good 3 hour ride. By the way, I am a Senior rider also.

I say Rockets or the Landing depending on what you are looking for. Rocket is cool basue its big and wide open. Kinda reminds me of a Unadilla style track. Landing is tighter with more jumps.

seaford's got soft dirt, trust me:bonk:

But its at the top of my list.

never been to rocket but hear its a great track, hate snake creek it was never maintained any time I was there plus its tight, seaford is ok I like riding in the sand, I go to blue diamond for practice its fun the dirt is good and the jumps are safe