Sign in to follow this  

COW Action Alert

Protect Mother Earth From Offroad Vehicle Destruction: Looks like Phil Klasky and his Community ORV Watch are at it again. Phil must be friends with George Weuthner (stop thrillcraft) and Mathew Leivas (salt song)

http://www.orvwatch.com/node/83

You got to love this part of their site.

http://www.orvwatch.com/files/photos/29palmsgrandprixphotos/29palmsgrandprix.html

So many neighbors live right there:foul: You get a dust cloud that big just from a truck hauling down a fire road :)

I look at these idiots as just not having a worthy life so they try to force their misery onto others. If they would take all that energy time and money and maybe focus it on child predators or something actually important! Think of all the good they could do then. I mean they obviously have the time on their hands:banghead:

You got to love this part of their site.

Have they ever seen the dust that farming kicks up with a few tractors discing a big field? Looks pretty much like those pics, but at various times of year, about 50X's as much as entire valley's of farmers are discing. Or, have they ever seen a dust storm? Like a wall of dirt coming at you. At least 10,000X's worse than that little dust cloud.

These people are a blight on society.

COW purposely has their big yearly meeting on the same weekend of that race.

All the enviro nuts show up just to take pictures, Its a totally legal event that has

been put on for years

Wayne

My desert house is west of that picture with the same view. That one race years ago and not enough water to put down on the track. It has never been like that since. The 29 Palms grand Prix brings in tremendous revenue for the city of 29

My desert house is west of that picture with the same view. That one race years ago and not enough water to put down on the track. It has never been like that since. The 29 Palms grand Prix brings in tremendous revenue for the city of 29

I'm sure that fact will not stop them from using that photo year, after year, after year. They will cling to anything that they can possibly use. Remember for them it's a war and disinformation is as good as any other tactic.

Are you saying they twist reality into a perspective friendly to their cause? :)

Are you saying they twist reality into a perspective friendly to their cause? :)

When you are twisted, twisting reality is natural.