Sign in to follow this  

I picked up a 77ish TT500

Cost me 120, she started right up after an oil change, and a new plug, but leaks oil right out of the clutch switch on the engine, and smokes like a bitch. Oh well I bought it for parts anyways. I broke my peg right out of the frame on my XT, and now I have a new frame, supertrapp slip-on, and a white bros pipe. :) Oh I'll be parting out what remains soon enough, so if anyone wants anything...

Cost me 120, she started right up after an oil change, and a new plug, but leaks oil right out of the clutch switch on the engine, and smokes like a bitch. Oh well I bought it for parts anyways. I broke my peg right out of the frame on my XT, and now I have a new frame, supertrapp slip-on, and a white bros pipe. :banghead: Oh I'll be parting out what remains soon enough, so if anyone wants anything...

I need a upper chain guard for a allow swing arm.:)

i need crank case breather that fits bottom of airbox and rubber joint for carb.

you guys needing tt parts I'll look in my containers to see what I have I 'v been liquidating my parts .I'll know by end of weekend.