Sign in to follow this  

XRs Only Tank Graphics - Picture

I just got the tank graphics for my IMS tank and I was really impressed with the thickness of the vinyl. These are no ordinary stickers! The wrap under the tank slightly which is a plus. They are also very shiny. Overall, I think they just match the tank and the seat great.

I already posted a pic in the "what did you do to your pig" thread, but I figured since it's an XRs Only product, they wouldn't mind the plug. :)

P1010309.jpg

im gonna get them too, luckily i can ride over there and pick up and see everything before i buy HEHEH but anyone else who needs stuff ive said it before ill help out since im the only one on here local to XRs. Ill prolly drop a few HunDO there when i sell the streetbike!!

I agree with you akarob just put mine on 3 weeks ago very good quality product. I have purchased several of their products and have been well satisfied with them all.

hell, i'm suprised they don't give them away...afterall the sides of ur tank have just become a billboard for their business :lol:

likewise TT not giving u their front fender decal with a sizeable purchase rather a single small decal...printing costs for those must be maybe a buck each max... :banghead:

as a business owners if i thought people wud put my bumper stickers on their cars a drive around the community advertising my business i wud include one with every purchase... :) ...hell, i'd give them a $20 gift certificate to put it on their car :busted:

end rant...

now if XR's Only came up with sum cool graphics w/o their name splashed across it...:banghead: ...but until then :crazy:

but that's just me...and i like stickers and decals :foul:

:p

Those look pretty good. Just grafted a XR600 tank to my sled and was hoping to replace the Factory Effex Scott Summers replica graphics I had used on the desert tank. No such luck. Can't gettem nomo. The XR's Only set look like they may even match the F.E. Seat cover. XR's Only did the head on my bike many moon ago. Still runs strong. R.I.P. Al Baker.

I hear ya Kenzo,

I'd like to get the fender stickers, I will probably do it when I order a rear sprocket. $7.00 and free shopping isn't bad.

Those tank stickers on the other hand, you are right. Normally I'm totally against giving away free advertisment but since I cant get these graphics anywhere else (they were made for the IMS tank), I suppose I'll have to make an exception.

At least they could give ya a break on the shipping though - it cost me like $11.00 for shipping and a $2.00 paypal surcharge. Puts the decals at $50+.

The bike looks faster anyway, no?

hell, i'm suprised they don't give them away...afterall the sides of ur tank have just become a billboard for their business :lol:

likewise TT not giving u their front fender decal with a sizeable purchase rather a single small decal...printing costs for those must be maybe a buck each max... :foul:

as a business owners if i thought people wud put my bumper stickers on their cars a drive around the community advertising my business i wud include one with every purchase... :) ...hell, i'd give them a $20 gift certificate to put it on their car :crazy:

end rant...

now if XR's Only came up with sum cool graphics w/o their name splashed across it...:banghead: ...but until then :lol:

but that's just me...and i like stickers and decals :p

:busted:

DITTO... We are paying them to advertise their store... and I just got my 1 inch by 3 inch "free" TT sticker... only spent a pant load for it... :banghead:

heheheee...

...wus just in one of those moods when i posted :foul: ...get'n ready to cut a big check for marketing & advertising :banghead:

naw it looks gud...just wish they cud cum up with sum new stuff :)

:banghead:

• Like 1

NOW its time to get rid of that hideous tail light that honda puts on there!! LOL

I went with them too because it was the only "oversized" graphic, it really was shiny and thick. I went with something sportier later on but it is definitely a nice decal.

p4250261smlargeem1.jpg

Totally agree, I just ordered a few days ago, this is the only sticker for an aftermarket tank. And as far as I saw looks great.

I'll be happier with TT stickers for my pig, but TT doesn't make this thing so .....

Make sure you use a hair dryer make it go around any curves. It works perfectly.

sooooo...w/ the heavy vinyl u guys r not have'n any problems with gas vapors bubble'n up the sticker??? :excuseme: i've seen sum pics before that seemed kinda lumpy.

guess that the heavy vinyl doesn't deform like the thin stuff :moon:

had sum honda wings that looked great...for about 2-3 dayz :prof: but it wus the thin stuff...

...even though it's a big advertizment the XR's Only does look gud :thumbsup::confused: and is start'n to grow on me :moon:

:banana: