Sign in to follow this  

Supercross St. Louis, What to take to get autographs?

Im going to St. Louis supercross saturday and i was wondering if i should take anything to get autographs on like a T-shirt or hat maybe? is this allowed or do you have to pay $10 for a picture their before they will sign anything? thanks!

why dont you take a few magazines and the cover guys sign them.

tehy have their own promo "posters" that they sign and give away for free.

Take anything you want signed within reason and they'll sign it. :)

The lines for Steward and Reed's autographs have sometimes required registration several hours before the actual signing session. There is no charge for but you'll need the voucher to get in line so get there early.

Most of the other riders have scheduled signing event between their practice sessions. The times are listed next to thier rigs in the pits. You just have to get in line and wait your turn.

sweet i think im just going to buy a white ama t-shirt and have all the riders sign it then hang it up in my room!

Take your bike to get signed

What a great idea! :)

This year I got my daughter a t shirt there and she got everyone to sign it.

A few years ago bubba signed my son's phone and my kawasaki jacket.

A couple weeks ago at Indy we were out in the hallway of the stadium by the consesion areas and Chad Reed and another suzuki staff member walked right by in full gear. Nobody even said anything to him or stopped him for an autograph. This would have been the perfect opportunity for an autograph, however I already have one. It was like people didn't even know who he was.

Take some tear-offs. I think autographed tear-offs hangin on the wall would be sweet.