Sign in to follow this  

FTR Open invitation...DonO

Straight from the FTR horses mouth .... a free chance to try the racing and see what ya got!!!!

Don:thumbsup:

Want to give racing a try? Come join the Fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those non-members who are looking in and considering checking out this weekends Motocross, we invite you to show up and join now and receive an extended membership through June 30, 2010.

Amp Xtreme Adrenalin Motorsports- 3/22/09

For the rest of our members we are accepting renewals for next season.

Scott,

thank you for stating that more eloqunetly than I would have put it!!!!

Folks,

you would get your chance to try anything (HS, MX, Enduros) till june 30th for free basically then next season your in like flint with your membership. There is still a lot of racing left!!!

I just joined this season and am having a blast! :banghead:

You won't find a place to race with more friendly people. The competition is good but most of all it is a lot of fun! :)

DonO - You doing the Apollo HS race? I will be there on my new (to me) Katoom. :banghead:

Mark C

Master 57c

Unless injured or have to travel for work, I make "EVERY" HS and MX race.:thumbsup:

went to said race this sunday and it was pretty fun. Liked the track even though it got a little dry but luckly there weren't that many people in my class so it wasn't too bad.

Straight from the FTR horses mouth .... a free chance to try the racing and see what ya got!!!!

Want to give racing a try? Come join the Fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those non-members who are looking in and considering checking out this weekends Motocross, we invite you to show up and join now and receive an extended membership through June 30, 2010.

Amp Xtreme Adrenalin Motorsports- 3/22/09

For the rest of our members we are accepting renewals for next season.

so just how much jackage, coin, change, duckies, cabbage, cake, jingle, moolah, cash, lettuce, pesos, denero, rubles, loonies, or yen do I have to bring to join? :thumbsup::usa:

r

I'm pretty sure it's 50 for the membership, 20 for gate fee, then 25 for a class, so 95 should cover it...

toombstone,

to be precise

Membership is $50 (under 12 is like $25)

HS = gate is $10 and race is $50-$60 (depending on promoting club)

MX = gate is $10 (although at Amp Xtreme I was charged $15??) and race is $25/class (you can ride different classes if you meet the requirements)

Enduro's = look at website since I haven't ran one in awhile

You won't find any better test of your metal than at FTR and the sandbagging is pretty miinimal.:thumbsup:

There are some on here (I won't mention anbody's name) that just seem to bad mouth FTR, but yet I don't see them comp'ing much other then bench racing at the local tracks. You want to see what you got then bring it to FTR and you'll see just where you are!!:usa:

toombstone,

to be precise

Membership is $50 (under 12 is like $25)

HS = gate is $10 and race is $50-$60 (depending on promoting club)

MX = gate is $10 (although at Amp Xtreme I was charged $15??) and race is $25/class (you can ride different classes if you meet the requirements)

Enduro's = look at website since I haven't ran one in awhile

You won't find any better test of your metal than at FTR and the sandbagging is pretty miinimal.:thumbsup:

There are some on here (I won't mention anbody's name) that just seem to bad mouth FTR, but yet I don't see them comp'ing much other then bench racing at the local tracks. You want to see what you got then bring it to FTR and you'll see just where you are!!:lol:

that's what I'm aSkaREd of. :usa:

as for FTR all I've heard is "Good" and have met some great people running that "ugly" sticker, ya gotta admit the logo could use a rework.

Rod.

toombstone (Rod),

Nuttin' to be skeered of because its like one big family:ride: , everybody is there to help you. I have offered countless riders some advice (some listen:thumbsup: , some don't:bonk: ) and still have helped others become better riders. We have many folks:worthy: on here that are in FTR so you will certainly not be alone at "any" race!!

And when I'm not racing I'm riding somewhere so watch my postings. (anyone is always welcome to ride with me and I don't care about what "level" you are -unless your better than me than I got issues!!!)

The HS races are $10 A VEHICLE, $40-50 per race, not $50-60.

MX events are $10-$15 PER PERSON.

Yes, this is a very good deal for those who want to join.

FTR has been very very good to me, except when Dono gives advice like just hit the tree it's ok or go as fast as you can and see what happens or he gets his buddy Rick to ram you practice. After all this he tells my wife that I'm a retard and she agrees.

But really, when I joined 4 years ago I was a little shocked at the hundreds of motorhomes, 5th wheel etc. at my 1st race. After practice it didn't matter. I saw Dono ride and was happy to know that there where guys much slower than me. It has been a lot of fun and we( my wife and I) have met lots of great people. Come out and go racing. When you finish a 2hour Hare Scramble and can still walk you know you have accomplished something lots of people can only imagine doing. Don is great person and I am happy to have him as a friend.

Dan Dyer

SSR"B" #101

I've only made a few races but love the events. My wife and kids have a blast. I'm gonna try and commit next year a bit more. This year was one problem after another. now that I have a new bike and everything else in order. I should start making it happen. :thumbsup:

Jake,

I don't kow what events you've been attending but the entry fee IS $50-60/race (maybe you get a discount because you don't spend as much time out on the trail as us slower folks)

And the MX fee IS $25/race

Gate fees for both MX and HS is USUALLY $10

Dan,

Like I said some people listen and some don't (I'll let you figure that one out)

Jake,

I don't kow what events you've been attending but the entry fee IS $50-60/race (maybe you get a discount because you don't spend as much time out on the trail as us slower folks)

And the MX fee IS $25/race

Gate fees for both MX and HS is USUALLY $10

Dan,

Like I said some people listen and some don't (I'll let you figure that one out)

I've been a member for 12 years. Just a year or two ago it shifted from $40 to $50 for HS races. I've been to every harescramble event, and never paid $60. Also, for all the MX event's I've been to, they have charged by the head. The sunshine MX was the first MX I had been to in a while, and I wouldn't have invited everyone I knew to come watch if I knew they were charging 15 a head.

Everyone

Hope to see you all at Samsula this coming weekend. 10:30 Sunday races. Don, I listen but can't resist riding my Crazy Ivan style.

Dan

SSR"B"