Sign in to follow this  

Flush mount LED blinkers

I want to get a set of flush/flat mount led blinkers for the rear of my 525EXC.

I'm also planning on doing a led tail light undertail at the same time.

Sicass racing has these flushmounts

http://www.sicassracing.com/cgi-bin/shoppingcart/agora.cgi?cart_id=9889491.13929&p_id=22-100&product=Turn%20Signals&xm=on&ppinc=search2

but I was wondering if I could use something like this?

http://vgt-group-inc.amazonwebstore.com/HONDA-CBR-600-F4i-FLUSH-MOUNT/M/B000UO6E7E.htm?traffic_src=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=froogle

Anybody know of any other flat mountable led signals?

I went with a pair of Lockhard Phillips flush mount LED signals for the rear, but I am not impressed with the visibility so I may try out a pair of these sicass ones...

The issue I have is mounting them to the fender since it is tough to find enough flat real estate to mount them.

I'm going to get the Edge2 or the sicass ktm undertail, and I was going to try and mount the blinkers to it on each side of the brake light.

Does anyone know who makes the sicass flat mount ones? or where else you can get the sames ones?

Those sure look like DRC flush mounts - I got them in the past from Wheeling Cycle supply. That used to be the only place I could find that carried them, guess that's not the case any more.

CTMX,

I can't vouch for the other set-ups but can tell you I just installed the SicAss on a 07 525EXC with great results - good looking and very tough. The bike was dumped more than once on tough trails in Moab yet no damage or loosening at all.

Understood if cost is primary driver.

Thanks I'm just gonna get the sicass ones. Anyone have the smoked ones? are they dot legal or at least bright enough you won't get bothered?

I'm also trying to figure out which led tail light to get. The sicass or ktm has a euro led one for the 08+ but I'm not sure if it will work on 07?

Take a look on Ebay - there are a couple of different flush mount signals. They are quite small, and mount with double stick tape.