Sign in to follow this  

st. louis supercross----first time

Ready for sat. supercross, got the tickets and was wondering if you guys have any advise?? What time to get there, anything special that might be going on? Will it be possiable to get autographs? we are AMA members, don't know if that helps with getting a pit pass. Again any advise would be great, thanks, Cman.

Some mentioned if you bring an empty Energy Drink can to the races.. You get a free pit pass..... not sure if its true... might be worth a shot...

Nick

If it's your first SX I definitely recommend going in the pits. If you get there around 3 or so, that should be plenty of time to hang out down there, get some autographs (all the teams have signings throughout the day) and drool over the bikes.

I think the pits actually open around noon, but that's way too much time for me to spend in the dome. If you do get there that early though, you can watch practice and the qualifiers for the night program. I'm not sure if you can leave once you're in the dome though, so you might want to check on that before you head in.

Doors open at noon, but there will be a huge line to get in. If you wait until 1215 you can just walk right in without waiting in the line, and you won't really miss anything. Practice goes until about 5 I think, then they take a break until the night show starts at 7. You can leave and come back as long as you get a stamp.

And there are no qualifers anymore. Just timed practice.

The word on the street has it that monster energy cans OR an AMA card will git ya free pit pass opening @ 12:30:ride: Rumor has it that TRAVIS.p & J-LAW will be attending?? (the offspring are stoked:banana: ) Anything butt a stewart holeshot/walkaway would be cool in my book!!!:thumbsup: Too bad the mungenast museum's not open on sunday,looks like the childrens discovery museum4 me sunday...

No runor...Pastrana will be racing after not racing AMA since '06...pretty stoked as well to see 199 mix it up with rest of the kiddoes!