Sign in to follow this  

what can i do to my bike..

besides clean it and polish the frame..ive already done both of those really well haha. what can i do for visual looks?

plastic is in my near future..1 becuase the day i got my bike my dad fell over while he was just sitting on it and 2 i got t boned at the badlands in indiana by a quad and my bike did a variation of flips and twists...same with my knee =[

shity bro wat kind of bike are you rideing and wat i hear black lastics show scratchs relly bad

im riding a 250r lol thats why im in here...im thinking about polishing my engine covers or getting some things powdercoated(engine covers, tripe clamps) and i picked up some duplicolor metalcast paint and im thinking about painting some misc. odds and ends like maybe my bar clamps and what not

Postin for some ideas for you an plus my 250 looks like the guy above me...almost identical!:thumbsup:

black rims/cases-450le

dh3.jpg

dh2.jpg

yellow rims white plastics - 450

dh4.jpg

dh7.jpg

blue rims/red plastics - 250

dh1.jpg

110250150.jpg

Dang man you got alot of bikes .. motomanmike.

Now a days i don't have as many. When i was raced suzukis in 04/05 i got 3 250s an 3 450s. I used to have 2 honda 250fs a kawi 250f and 2 honda 450s and a 110. I got rid of them all and i have a honda 250f and 2 honda 450s. My bro has a 150, and a 110. then my dad has trial bikes to play with. :thumbsup:

Cheap-Polished covers (ignition & clutch) Polished swingarm.

Expensive-White plastics with red/blue/white colored graphics blue wheels and blue asvs. The wheels and levers are looks and performance....

I realize its not a honda but its shiny....

otherpics017.jpg

You could powder coat the wheels. But I don't think it looks as good. I bought my bike with the blue rims and red on it. Graphics were around 110 and the plastic around 60. Graphics are from decal works and the plastic is from acerbis. You could make the bike look like an 09 with the red plastic and the white back fender.