Sign in to follow this  

Me doing a couple starts

cool video bud :) curous about the 3rd gear start as i have not raced or tried a racing start on my crf 250f i was thinking 2nd but will give it a try:ride:

sounds like your gonna go through a lot of clutch plates, but hey, to each his own.

nice form.

I do do 2nd gear starts i just wanted to try out and see what third was like. I guess ill stick with 2nd

start in 2nd and put your feet on the pegs sooner.. then you can shift into 3rd

or you can use your heel to shift into 3rd as your putting your foot on the pegs ! haha people told me to try it but i cant get it down...but yeah feet on the pegs quicker bro n 2nd gear

Lookin goooodddd. Maybe sit up a bit further and keep your elbows up a little more in the beginning. Looks good to me though :)

I do do 2nd gear starts i just wanted to try out and see what third was like. I guess ill stick with 2nd

haha you said dodo lol

Sorry i had to.:):banghead:

definetly stick to 2nd. Besides the feet notice how you are already lik 10 feet off the line by the time the clutch is all the way out (or so it looks). Working the clutch and motor pretty hard in 3rd for worse starts I say...:)

thanks for the advice guys:thumbsup: i know its prob hard on the clutch but why does it matter doing a few of these when guys dont use the clutch shifting? wouldnt that wear out a clutch just as much?:)