Sign in to follow this  

We loose big! Senate bill passes by 77-20

I suggest you call Senator Udall and Bennet and start bitchin. Sorry for the coarse language. This really gets my panties in a bunch.

Regards,

Thomas

I'm sorry, Can you help us with a bill number? I've seen so many bills lately between the house and senate that are against my values, I'm not sure which one you are referring to.

Thanks

Clint

I'm sorry, Can you help us with a bill number? I've seen so many bills lately between the house and senate that are against my values, I'm not sure which one you are referring to.

Thanks

Clint

H.R. 146 in the Senate. They tacked it on the tail end of another bill. Bunch of sheisters.

Regards,

Thomas

I did a google search so others dont have to:

H.R.146

Title: An act to designate certain land as components of the National Wilderness Preservation System, to authorize certain programs and activities in the Department of the Interior and the Department of Agriculture, and for other purposes.

Sponsor: Rep Holt, Rush D. [NJ-12] (introduced 1/6/2009) Cosponsors (10)

Latest Major Action: 3/19/2009 Passed/agreed to in Senate. Status: Passed Senate, having acquired the requisite 60 vote majority, with an amendment and an amendment to the Title by Yea-Nay Vote. 77 - 20. Record Vote Number: 106.

Note: H.R.146 is the vehicle for the Omnibus Lands bill. (Source: Senate.gov)

More info here: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d111:HR00146:@@@L&summ2=m&

My Opinion: This is F$#@%&@ BULL$#&$!!!