Sign in to follow this  

Fmf Header yes or no I have the stock with Q4

I put a 3inch hole in my airbox with screen over it,have an Fmf Q4 with stock header and an Fmf programmer. Will I see any improvement by replacing the stock header with the power bomb header(maybe in top end or what). Anybody out there replace can and programmer than a header. Let me know what you guys think. Bike does pull better also put a 12 tooth on the front sprocket.

Thanks

i know this is an older post, but i was wondering as well. got the same set up and all. what i was told by the local pro shop was that it would help with the bottom end. also would drop the header weight by half. not sure it is worth the money for me, but if someone else can confirm that it is a real bonus.....well, there goes another paycheck, so to speak.

Its not as much of a bang/$ as the pipe or programmer, I had a set up like you guys, later went to the powerbomb. It gives you a little low end back. As far as the weight thing, I am not sure, I thought I heard someone say it weighs a little more, but never really looked into it, may be bad info.