Sign in to follow this  

How long did it take to get title?

How long did it take you guys to get your title? Mine always used to come with my bike, now im hearing it takes a while?

I bought my bike at MDK motorsports in Folsom. I took at least 2months to get here...at least. I was very worried until it came. I even called the dealership to make sure its on its way

wow, well apparently there is a way to get it done faster but it just cost 40 bucks or some crap like that. looks like thats what ill do. thanks

My bike is out for export and the dealer didnt send the darn title with it, and now im screwed, im not even in the US and my bike is sitting at the airline waiting to come home :) I hope they can get the title processed quickly because customs wont ship without it!

My 04 KX250 they gave me the title to it right away even though the bike was financed with zero down and they still gave me the title, lol. They just stamped on the back who the lien holder was and gave it to me. With my 07 they said they don't do that anymore (different dealer though) and won't get the title until the bike is paid off (just got it the 4th of this month so it will be a while, heh :thumbsup: ).