Sign in to follow this  

My stickers and other stuff finally came today

I got it all FREE!!!! I emailed them and was honest but laid it on thick. I told them what a great company they are and how much safer I feel wearing there product and how I wanna help other motocross riders wear them if they can send me products to help them out. It took about 3 or 4 weeks to get the stuff. They said they sent it out by post office the first time but never recieved it so they sent it out by UPS and added shirts and a hat with this order. Go on there website and email them and you will get some products. I am still waiting for my monster stickers so I am not even sure I will get that stuff.

for the monster stickers. i ordered mine about a week and a half ago.. was honest but really laid it on thick and i got my sticker sheet today! with some extra stickers:)

whats the big deal about stickers the shirt and hat is cool but why hit company up for sticks? i think i have a bag that weights like 10pounds worth of sticks that i have collected over the last few years. idk i dont like to advertise for these big companys for free maybe its just me

Some people just love stickers, especially kids. Personally, I always run a few. I also don't mind advertising for a company if they support the sport I love. Monster for instance. I drink the stuff occasionally, but they support MX/SX extensively so I certainly don't mind displaying their logo as long as they continue to do so.

I sent it to the following address:

cindy@leatt-brace.com

Hope that helps

I emailed that last monday and have gotten no replyu since. The same thing happened to me with monster. Alpinestars emailed me back though

whats the big deal about stickers the shirt and hat is cool but why hit company up for sticks? i think i have a bag that weights like 10pounds worth of sticks that i have collected over the last few years. idk i dont like to advertise for these big companys for free maybe its just me

To me its like how we pay so much more for things that companys make for higher prices oviously then it takes to make them like say 400$ for a Neck Brace from Leatt Brace that only mabey took 50$ for them to make all together. Its kinda like getting our money back :thumbsup: At least to me

I got my email back from Monster and they are on the way. I am going to email Lett too. Thanks. Really need one of there braces.