Sign in to follow this  

Help with "dropfoot"

I am having trouble with my left foot,It wont lift up!! Let me explain,I dont know why but it will not let me lift up,Like when you upshift from first to second gear:banghead: It will go down and side to side,no pain in it at all,just wont lift up!!!When i walk it seems to be a bit behind,and i tried to run at the gym yesterday and no go:banghead: Anyone in TT land ever have this?It is driveing me insane and to make matters worse the first hare scramble of the season is in 10 days!!!!I welcome any and all help,ideas,thoughts,cures!!!! Thanks tsquare

"foot drop" is a sign of a pinched nerve problem in your back. Neuro/Ortho docs will test you for this if you complain of Sciatica type back/leg pain problems. I had pain but no foot drop a couple years ago. I'd go to a doc ASAP if I were you, loosing motor function is scary. Also, they told me the longer the nerve is displaced or pinched the more likely the damage and symptom can be permanent.

Me and a couple friends were messing around and kicking footballs off of a tee and seeing who could make the farthest field goal and after kicking at least 30 i couldnt move my foot up it was weird because it would move in all the other directions just not up and it didnt hurt. Anyways the next day i could move it up a little more and after like 3 days it was back to normal. Your problem is probably totally different but wut the heck maybe that helped.