Sign in to follow this  

Clarke Gas Tank Gasket

Recently I acquired a used Clarke Gas Tank, it needs the petcock gasket. I emailed them and I get the run around on getting the gaskets.

Anyone know where to find these gaskets for the tanks.

Thanks,

Is it a special gasket? I have an IMS for my RM250 and it uses a simple o-ring.

never thought to look at a clarke tank. I thought most petcocks have orings for seals...

Rhino

I have a new petcock with the o-ring, but they leak.....for clarke tanks you need their gasket.

I saw those also, but almost $10 to ship something that small......wow:shocked:

Yeah, I know, S&H is always outrageous on small parts.

Do you have a motorcycle parts/service shop in your area that could get one for you maybe? I ran it through my search engine and that was all that came up for Clarke parts other than Clarke Mfg. itself. They do have an 800 number, have you tried calling them instead of email?

Yeah, I know, S&H is always outrageous on small parts.

Do you have a motorcycle parts/service shop in your area that could get one for you maybe? I ran it through my search engine and that was all that came up for Clarke parts other than Clarke Mfg. itself. They do have an 800 number, have you tried calling them instead of email?

I called TT and they said they didnt carry it......if I went through my local shop they would probably charge $20 for it......lol.

Im going to try to call clarke tomorrow, just wanted to see if anyone had any other ideas.