Sign in to follow this  

Hot Find 2006 Yz450f !

Nice deal! Lucky son-of-a...........I NEVER run across deals that good!

yeah, thanks for the replies, just finished the graphics today, did the WHOLE bike in 1 hr 15 min, my 5th bike so I am getting better at applying them.......my brother calls me "bubbles" LOL........Have to be patient and LOOK LOOK LOOK,

Wow looks pretty cherry. Dump those graphics for some JGR and you will be gold.

i put the graphics on, I did not want JGR and look like everyone else, Hey the graphics are not for everyone but at least it does not look cookie cutter.......... I like them.

Nice deal - guess it's worth about 1000 less now (with those graphics). :):banghead: :banghead:

yea i really dont like the graphics they are just odd and ugly, but to each their own! regardless its a nice bike!

Odd can describe me at times. Hey guys they are only stickers !!!!!!!!!! Who knows what it will look like in 6 months?????? Thanks for the replies.......all taken in here !

Hate to be the bearor of bad news, but cases not get worn from zero hours. Also the tires don't have nipples even on the very outside edges. I would be very careful of someone that feels the need to lie about a bike that appears to be in such good condition.

im sorry but i got an even better deal last month. i got a 2007 kx250f with 7 hours on a completely brand new motor, because his kid didnt tighten the sprocket enogh and the chain slapped the case. i got it for 2400 dollars:banana: :thumbsup::usa::lol: :lol: :D:busted::smirk::moon::bonk: :bonk:

The thought of a 250f on its second engine makes me go :thumbsup::usa::lol:

I'm sure the kid pulled over after his chain snapped his case open. So I don't really understand the need for a new engine. Do you mean he just put a new case on it. How about some more details on the bike and a picture.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but cases not get worn from zero hours.

True dat. Looks like a nice bike but it's definately seen more than zero hours. Either that or the PO opted to put used cases on a new bike. (Yeah right.)

I say ride it like a bich, if it doesn't blow up then you got a great deal. Well, maybe that isn't the best advice... I was thinking if there was something wrong with it that made the seller take such a loss, let's find out sooner than later. My first response is, SWEET FIND! Now go ride it! :thumbsup:

Kind of Freddy Kruger like graphics, but I like them, you defineately saved money from a new bike like about five grand at least ! Good Job.