Sign in to follow this  

Another praise thread for Dave at MRD...

:) This thread is just to thank Dave yet again for his unbelievable customer service. he took care of me many months ago when I ordered the exhaust system from him. Then a few months later I asked him where to get the parts to mount a heat shield to the pipe and he sent them to me free of charge. I still needed to get the SS hose clamps though as he did not have them. A couple months down the road I got back to the project as I had been lazy and didn't fool with it. I couldn't find any clamps so I contacted Dave yet again. A couple days later they showed up at my door and I was able to mount up the OEM heat shield to my pipe. No more burned pants thanks to Dave.

One of the better companies I have ever dealt with, period. Thanks Dave.

The OEM shield looks fine but I plan on making a custom CF one soon. The same mounts will work fine for it so I'm good to go.

Thanks again Dave :banghead:

Yea I have one on order and those guys are super quick with there emails.

So +1 for me too.....:) Great company to work with.

So how do you like it so far...I bought the ssw and got a fcr on the way to do at the same time......I cant freaking wait:banana:

:) This thread is just to thank Dave yet again for his unbelievable customer service. he took care of me many months ago when I ordered the exhaust system from him. Then a few months later I asked him where to get the parts to mount a heat shield to the pipe and he sent them to me free of charge. I still needed to get the SS hose clamps though as he did not have them. A couple months down the road I got back to the project as I had been lazy and didn't fool with it. I couldn't find any clamps so I contacted Dave yet again. A couple days later they showed up at my door and I was able to mount up the OEM heat shield to my pipe. No more burned pants thanks to Dave.

One of the better companies I have ever dealt with, period. Thanks Dave.

The OEM shield looks fine but I plan on making a custom CF one soon. The same mounts will work fine for it so I'm good to go.

Thanks again Dave :banghead:

IM....lets see the pics of the heat shield. You may be starting a trend.