Sign in to follow this  

My Garage!

Hey guys figured Id donate some picstures of my garage.

2006 Yz250f. I got it this winter. New Graphics, seatcover, chain & sprocket. I have brand new rubber for her, going to beat the ones on it into the ground first.

Garage001.jpg

2003 CR85. Just got it like 2 weeks ago for my Girl friend for 750$. Needs the usual stuff. Just changed out the brakepads, did my first fork seal change today. NO Leaks YET, but thats just me jumping up and down on them!!! and Sprockets are in the mail. Still not bad. I got like 850 into it plus my time going though it. Tires/Plastics are good.

Garage002.jpg

Garage003.jpg

Kinda a mess right now. Hopfully its nice out this weekend so I can clean it out a bit. Whats do you guys think?

Garage004.jpg

+1:ride:

Im ditching the forward controls right now, and IM going to have the tins painted & the frame powercoated. Just waiting on getting my new welder hooked up so I can make the mods to the controls. This is what it looked like last summer. Its a 1980 xs650.

almostdone002.jpg

Im ditching the forward controls right now, and IM going to have the tins painted & the frame powercoated. Just waiting on getting my new welder hooked up so I can make the mods to the controls. This is what it looked like last summer. Its a 1980 xs650.

almostdone002.jpg

Uber cool!:)