Sign in to follow this  

Bearing Throttle Tube/Tag T2 Bars

Is anyone running a bearing throttle tube on tag t2 bars? Picked up a bearing throttle tube from pit posse and it didn't come with instructions...any problems with mounting? Bearing end doesn't seem to seat into end of bar.

That bar needs an oversized bar mount. I got the oversized mounts from a CR 250 guy who had them. They don't fit with OEM mounts. I love the bars, but I bent the S@@t out of them when I wrecked the other day. Gonna be pretty trying to get them straight, but it'll work out.

I would trash the bars. Once steel or aluminum has been bent, bending it back can induce fatigue. Next time that bar could break off, leaving you with a very sharp end.... A bad thing in a crash.

What do these replies have to do with his question ? He wants information about throttle tubes that have a bearing in the end. I haven't used one yet but i do know that not all aluminum oversize bars have the same diameter hole at the end and I'm not sure how this is handled. Does anyone out there have any experience with these tubes ?

I haven't used one yet but i do know that not all aluminum oversize bars have the same diameter hole at the end and I'm not sure how this is handled. Does anyone out there have any experience with these tubes ?

Right. Usually the company websites contain the bars sizing at the ends. Try it on a set of stock bars and see if it fits, any stock bars from any bike.

I believe the tag bars are a different inner size than the pro tapers. I would check with pit possee and see if they have different inserts available.