Sign in to follow this  

Anyone from the south side of Indy thats into trail riding?

I moved out here from the East Coast a couple of years ago when I got married and needless to say I quit riding after some 20 odd years. Well, I got divorced and I am going to pick up a new yz250f next week and was trying to find some buddies to ride with. Im 35 and have to be to work on monday so I've had to calm it down some but I was a B rider in District 7 Hare Scrambles back home so you dont have to worry about waiting for "the new guy" all day. If anyones interested in letting me tag along for some trail riding I would greatly appreciate it. BTW I am way out of shape so maybe I should take back a little of that "you wont have to wait for me" stuff. :)

Im about 2 hours south of Indy, so I wouldnt know many local spots, but here in a few weeks i hope to gather some riders and go to the badlands in Attica. I will probably put of a post on when im going and see if others would want to meet up.

Thanks for the responses fellas and I'll probably be in for Attica but I work Saturdays so hopefully it will run into Sunday