Sign in to follow this  

09 WR125 Ride and Powerband Info Please

Recently had a DRZ 400. I loved the powerband of the DRZ but it just wasn't a Husky, my dirt dream bike. For some reason I want to try a 2 stroke again after 25 years. I'll use the bike mainly for trial riding, MX play and maybe some dual sport riding. I did test ride a new TE310 at Upstate in S.C. (those guys rock) but I wouldn't be able to test ride a WR125 unless I bought one.

Also, has anyone tried to get a title and tag a WR in North Carolina.

Thanks for your comments.

GSTHEBEST

071200GS

Once you ride a Husky 125 everything else you ever rode or wanted to ride will just sit there .I have a TE 510 i never ride any more as i like the 125 much better

Hi,

I've never ridden a DRZ, but I have ridden a WR125. I loved the 125 so much that I ended up buying a 07WR250. I love 2 strokes. They are light, fast, and fun. I feel like a 14 year old kid again when I ride mine.

M

Thanks Guys. I need to make up my mind before the 31st and the end of the rebate. Might have to change my sign in name!

GSTHEBSET

071200GS

I'm not sure the DMV will let you tag a two stroke in NC. But if you're looking for a bullet-proof, killer-fun, trail-eating, LIGHTweight, toss-able smoker that's easier to work on than a Weedeater... then look no further than the Husky CR or WR 125.

2006 Husky WR250.

Tagged and Inspected (Street-Legal) in North Carolina. WORD.

SDC10176.jpg

wolfpen015.jpg

Did you have to jump through any hoops to get it tagged Yanni?

Did you have to jump through any hoops to get it tagged Yanni?

Yea, same question from me. What did you do to the bike to get it inspected and what did you take to the dmv. I looked at a WR Certificate of Origin at Upstate and it doesn't say anything about "for off road use only".

GSTHEBAST

Yanni,

WORD is great. Thanks for all the good info. I'll probably pull the switch on the WR next week.

GSTHEBEST

Hey Yanni do you still have the Husky. Which bike do you like to ride the most in your stable?