Sign in to follow this  

Graphics mx.

Has anyone used these people in the past or present... I ordered graphics on the fourt.. I know only 15 days ago... But I have been calling them and leaving message with my phone number and they dont respond,... Just checking to make sure I'm not gettting ripped off...

Things are tight around here and although graphics was a no brainer in the past and an easy purchase... It was a little tougher to do this year and I am worried about my money... My credit card company says the got paid on the fifth.. soooo

I ordered from them.Long story short.I got my graphics.They are very nice.The owner is a nice guy.They took a long time to get and there was a mix up.He made everything right...

Here's a pic.I got just the shroud's from him...

007.jpg

He did not answer or return my email today... But he took my money... buyer beware...

I received good quality graphics from them. They aren't the fastest or most communicative. Maybe they are out racing!

I received good quality graphics from them. They aren't the fastest or most communicative. Maybe they are out racing!

He could be.. But he says on his site will ship in 2-5days.... I have called everyday since last friday... I want to go ride to .... But i have a job first.. I think this company is shady... Its not hard to call someone back..I am a paying customer..... he has beeen paid....

If you where to check the better buisness about him he has many complaints.

i got stuff from them, it took a couple weeks, and they sent the wrong side number plates, another week and i still havent gotten the right ones. they did answer my email and called me back the times i called them. they did make excuses about their web and order system going down, who knows?

the graphix's are nice though. they just need to get their processes worked out. if they are the only people that have what you want i'd give them a try, if you just need number plates and dont want to wait.... go somewhere else.

I was looking at some of their stuff too, but after seeing this thread....not so much anymore. Did you pay by credit card? If so, I'd file a dispute with the CC company and see if you can get the charges reversed....

I Hope it all works out for you! :thumbsup:

Got my stuff on saturday and it looks great..Only prob is i got the wrong front number plate....... Also they did respond to my emails today and returned my phone calls today.. They said their phones where down.... Well, good luck to everyone else