Sign in to follow this  

My New Lid

Finally got around to ordering my new helmet. I get pro-deals on Bell through work and it ended up being about 65% off retail, so I couldn't pass it up. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and there was a nice helmet bag sitting inside there:

Bell001.jpg

Aside from that the helmet is absolutely gorgeous, the pictures don't do it justice:

Bell003.jpg

Bell004.jpg

Bell005.jpg

Bell006.jpg

Bell007.jpg

Came with an extra visor, screws, and replacement pads. This is the lightest helmet I have ever picked up. I've tried on Shoei's, Arai's, Fox's, TLD's, and One Ind. helmets and I have to say this is the lightest and best feeling helmet I've ever tried on/owned. The air flow through it is amazing! I am so grateful to have picked this up now, our summers here in Houston are pretty brutal. If you ever find a deal on one of these helmet's I'd definitely recommend it!

wow that is a great looking helmet....im looking to buy a helmet right now to...if you dont mind how much did it cost you? also where did you buy it or what is the hemets name? thanks

I got it for $155 + shipping through work. Ordered directly from Bell with a pro dealer form.