Sign in to follow this  

Pics of Girls 1st ride on her KX

Almost ready to go

dadspics044.jpg?t=1237517043

Taking it easy getting used to bike

dadspics097.jpg?t=1237517218

dadspics089.jpg?t=1237517314

She did very good, I pushed her down driveway so she could try brakes a couple times to get used to good brakes,I showed her how to just use one or two fingers on front brake,and how the back brake was much easyer and smoother to use then the old drum brakes.

After a few minutes of practice with brakes and explaning how this bike would be much more responsive and need shifted more then her old bikes,she got it started and away she went:thumbsup: I just watched her her make laps around hay field,she was shifting and giving bike gas gently,she was being much more cautious the I expected,after a few min I started riding with her and gradually she started using more and more throttle running up and down through gears a little better,after a couple hours she was twisting it pretty hard doing little minnie wheelies.:):banghead: she was starting to get pretty comfortable with her bike when it siezed:eek: :banghead: I dont know what happened,I havnt tore it down yet,the poor girl thought she did something wrong I told her that this time I dont think there was anything she could have done differant and it wasnt her fault, we will know more when we tear it down.

The little turd head just admitted to me that she was trying to keep up with me when I flogged my bike:bonk: I still dont think it was her fault because she didnt go very far from where I stopped following her,even WOT in 1st gear would'nt blow nearly that fast

What the heck? Bummer! Poor girl....give her a :awww:hug and tell her everything happens for a reason:confused: dumb as it seems now.

It was kind of a bummer,the poor kid felt bad ,she had been trying so hard to follow my instructions,since she blew up her old bike last year.She kept asking what she did wrong, I told her that I think it was just one of those crap happens things.The bad thing is it will probably be two weeks before I have time to work on the bike,and that girl loves riding.

She looks great in her pictures! I'm so sorry to hear the bike has a problem already. Best of luck getting it figured out and running again.

Awesome that you ride together but a pain that it seized. I hope you get it fixed soon!

Awww, what a bummer! The bike looks immaculate, hopefully it's nothing major. The guys in the TT kawi two stroke forum are very helpful and knowledgeable too for trouble shooting.

Great pics! Hopefully you'll have it up and running soon!

You need a back up bike now :) jk