Sign in to follow this  

Where to buy kickstarter kit?

I have an 01 DRZ 400e and after putting a 440 kit and cams. The battery just doesn't have enough umph to start the the thing if it sets a few days. I'm getting tired of getting geared up goin out and the thing barely rolls over. Take it apart---jump it. You know the deal.

anyway I googled to try and find the kickstarter kit and can't find it.

Can I get some help with a link?

Yes I know about eddies mod with the bigger battery, but I'd rather have a kick.

E model is dirt only electric start. K model is dirt only Kick start only......you can add a kick start to an E model (and an S for that matter) for dual starting modes!! :)

They come up on Ebay fairly regularly.......

I got mine this week. Joe Purcell of Langston Racing is great. Paid $234 and it was perfect after shipping to Rwanda nearly killed me.

OEM kit is well packed and instructions seem nice and clear with pictures for morons like me.

Haven't tried fitting it yet though!!!

I got mine this week. Joe Purcell of Langston Racing is great. Paid $234 and it was perfect after shipping to Rwanda nearly killed me.

OEM kit is well packed and instructions seem nice and clear with pictures for morons like me.

Haven't tried fitting it yet though!!!

You have a link to this product?

I have an 01 DRZ 400e and after putting a 440 kit and cams. The battery just doesn't have enough umph to start the the thing if it sets a few days. I'm getting tired of getting geared up goin out and the thing barely rolls over. Take it apart---jump it. You know the deal.

anyway I googled to try and find the kickstarter kit and can't find it.

Can I get some help with a link?

Yes I know about eddies mod with the bigger battery, but I'd rather have a kick.

This might be helpful if you decide to do a kickstart install,

http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/gallery/136763/1/4997032#P-1-12

Anyone know if the kickstarter will clear the IMS 4.0 gallon tank? Install pics show some minor(fixable) issues with clearing a Clarke 3.9.