Sign in to follow this  

Realistically, what can I get for my bike?

Hey guys, I am at the point where I want to get rid of my bike so I can get a killer deal on another bike my friend is selling.

It is an 2002 Rm 250

It was fully rebuilt and refreshed including the transmission, and has one ride on it since.

DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0551.jpg

It comes with:

Pro Circuit Works pipe and factory silencer

RG3 suspension

Works Connection guards

Awesome blue seat cover you can't get anymore

New tires

Sunline Shifter

New Gold O-ring chain and both sprockets

And a few random stuff I can't remember.

Runs perfect, just like when it was new!

Tell me what you think I can get for it.

Thanks guys

around here it would pull 2000. Cali prices are quite abit more. It looks clean. I say post it at 2500 obo

hell, id give ya 3300. thats nice...... for a suzuki! haha

3300 for a 02???it is clean but whoa:eek: :) I have a 125 for ya to buy lol

I'm shooting for $2k but, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for.

True that. A buddy of mine buys used dirt bikes, ATVs, and snow mobiles cleans them up and sells them for more. His trick is to make it look stock and clean. He says when he buys a bike and see all new graphics and aftermarket parts that most likely the bike has been beat to hell but when he finds a clean bike all stock most likely the person didn't ride it that hard if at all. Just ask your self if some one else was selling your bike how much would you pay for it. Also if you want $2000 for it advertise it at $2300 that way the buyer can talk you down to $2000. The buyer feels like he/she got a good deal and you got exactly how much you wanted every one wins:thumbsup:

True that. A buddy of mine buys used dirt bikes, ATVs, and snow mobiles cleans them up and sells them for more. His trick is to make it look stock and clean. He says when he buys a bike and see all new graphics and aftermarket parts that most likely the bike has been beat to hell but when he finds a clean bike all stock most likely the person didn't ride it that hard if at all. Just ask your self if some one else was selling your bike how much would you pay for it. Also if you want $2000 for it advertise it at $2300 that way the buyer can talk you down to $2000. The buyer feels like he/she got a good deal and you got exactly how much you wanted every one wins:thumbsup:

Very good advice, There isn't much crazy stuff done to the bike so I think I am good in that department.

I am definitely going to do the price thing as you said.