Sign in to follow this  

04' CRF450R, re-jet?

Hi, this is my first post to TT. These forums are very helpful.

I have a 2004 crf450r, and I am going to by a Yoshimura TRC Comp full system exhaust for my bike. My question is, does anyone have this pipe, and if so, did they need to redo their jets? :) If so, any recommendations on a good jetting kit to buy? We did the jets in my brothers 450x with a kit from JD Jetting and it has worked well so far. Thanks in advance!

Hi, this is my first post to TT. These forums are very helpful.

I have a 2004 crf450r, and I am going to by a Yoshimura TRC Comp full system exhaust for my bike. My question is, does anyone have this pipe, and if so, did they need to redo their jets? :ride: If so, any recommendations on a good jetting kit to buy? We did the jets in my brothers 450x with a kit from JD Jetting and it has worked well so far. Thanks in advance!

Hey, I just came across this thread pretty late , but I have the yoshimura TRC comp full exhaust on my04 crf 450 r and it runs good no poping or hesitating with stock jetting I just adjust the fuel mixture screw according to the weather here in central Connecticut. I was wondering if you have found a jetting set up yet that works for you.

I'll go one better. I have a 04 CRF 450 that i just put a big bore kit in, has a yosh off road pipe and I am at higher altitude (around 6000'). I get blubbering from about 3/4 on up and am trying to find the right set up..Help....

I don't know how my 04 crf450. With stock jetting and yoshimura trc full exhaust would run at any other altitude since I ride in Connecticut and my average elevation in 0 or sea level but maybe I can get more power out of it from a jet kit but since it runs good as is I don't want to mess it up unless someone has found a perfect set up that will work Has anyone? I always want better power!