Sign in to follow this  

Pitster Pro Classic 125!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little bad boys are on the way in now!! We are taking deposit of $200 to hold one for you. Shipping to customers on April 20th!

$1395 shipped.

http://www.pitsterpro.com/bike/overview/id/34

Available in RED or BLACK, Manuel or Semi Auto

Can these be plated? How about in kalifornia?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These little bad boys are on the way in now!! We are taking deposit of $200 to hold one for you. Shipping to customers on April 20th!

$1395 shipped.

http://www.pitsterpro.com/bike/overview/id/34

Available in RED or BLACK, Manuel or Semi Auto

Do you have any photos of it in red?

Is the motor the exact same as the "GPX Moto 125X Crate Engine" that you sell? Would the 160 be too powerful on this bike? Also, not saying the GPX motors are bad quality, but if you weren't satisfied with it, a crf50/crf70 motor will mount right up, correct?

Would like to see a video of it in action, school and work are both less than 6 miles away with speed limits of 40 MPH and it would be nice to save some gas with this little guy.

Just to be sure, this will absolutely be allowed to be insured, plated, and driven on the roads in Kansas as a motorcycle?

Edit: Also do you or would you offer some kind of payments? If I could make lay-away payments, I think it would be much more likely that I would buy it. I am horrible at saving money but if I could send it to you a few hundred at a time I think I would have the bike in a few months. If you had a web based layaway system I would probably start paying towards the bike and a few accessories, maybe a motor.