Sign in to follow this  

Stolen E and now?

I there,

They have stolen my DRZ400E italian dual sport version.

In Italy the DRZ is no more available and I am thinking about buying a used one.

I use the bike on and off road but the WR250R is too small and the 650 are too big for me.

Before doing that I would like to know if Suzuki is replacing the DRZ with a new model.

In that case I may wait for few months...

Do you have "fresh" news?

I there,

They have stolen my DRZ400E italian dual sport version.

In Italy the DRZ is no more available and I am thinking about buying a used one.

I use the bike on and off road but the WR250R is too small and the 650 are too big for me.

Before doing that I would like to know if Suzuki is replacing the DRZ with a new model.

In that case I may wait for few months...

Do you have "fresh" news?

Totally redesigned DRZ450 coming out in 2010 Fuel injection, six speed tranny, USD forks, the works,,,gonna be a street legal KTM Killer!!!

'' THEY '' must be made to pay the penalty !

They should, but I live in Italy...

2010 sounds far, I guess I stick on a used DRZ-E and I will get the new one asap.:)

Too bad I cannot buy a new one now 400 or 450 whatever...:banghead:

Totally redesigned DRZ450 coming out in 2010 Fuel injection, six speed tranny, USD forks, the works,,,gonna be a street legal KTM Killer!!!

What was that song fron Journey already?!? :)

You can get one already its called a gasgas!

Dan

They should, but I live in Italy...

2010 sounds far, I guess I stick on a used DRZ-E and I will get the new one asap.:)

Too bad I cannot buy a new one now 400 or 450 whatever...:banghead:

You can get a new E in the uk, just buy a second set of wheels? the exchange rate is in your favour too

Dan