Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Question for Dr.Mark

Recommended Posts

What is the best way to find a good Doctor or a sports doctor in my area.I been going to my family doctor for almost a year now for the pain in my arm. He had me get X-rays and said it looks good but the pain is still there.were the problem is right in the middle of my forearm. it bother me to hold on to anything for long length of time. just griping and working power tools hurt after a few minutes. thanks J

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this