Sign in to follow this  

My new exhaust for my YZ450F 2008

Hey! I have the same one...just for the 250! Check out my garage. I love the way it sounds..Just put it on the other day. Haven't been to the track yet so I can't tell ya about the power yet.

Well, i gave the exhaust to my Yamaha dealer to put it on the bike and to set it but guess what...The s-bend tube doesn't fit my stock exhaust tube, it's wider...:thumbsup::usa: The exhaust is compatible for YZ450F 2007-2009 i own a 2008 so it should be fine but...i don't know. I purchased the exhaust by MotocrossGiant.com so i send an email to them to tell the problem and i hope for a solution. Maybe Two Brothers company gave them an s-bent tube for another model by mistake. That's bad luck...:lol:

I ordered one in carbon fiber for my 450, didn't even put it on way too loud IMO. The guy I sold it to loves it tho, enjoy.

That happend to me with pro circuit way back when I was riding quads. They sent me the wrong pipe. I was so mad cuz it took like another two weeks to get to my house.

Well i emailed Two Brothers company and they really couldn't do anything because they sended me the right part. The mistake was mine, the European model(which i have) has a different diameter on the exhaust s-tube compared to he US model, so the exhaust won't fit no matter what. It is on Ebay already... The problem is that i can't be sure which slip on exhausts fit the european model? I also emailed FMF and even them are not sure if the FMF slip on's will fit. Any suggestions?

buy the full system???

I can't. No one is going to sell the exhaust tube only. I have to buy it full with canister.