Sign in to follow this  

I 'king love my Z

My wife was due to give birth to my 2nd son 5 days ago, and I made a deal with her that I would drive my truck to work until he was born. It's killing me because the weather here this last week was phenominal! Poor kid isn't even born yet and I'm already mad at him! :)

Well im having the weekend of work for the the first time this year . So im hoping the weather stays the same . Finally get to try the bike out properly.

and on a random one, bumped into someone else on a black DRz with a loud pipe on the other side of the road - if it was you, hi!

yeah i rode it to work

then to the pub

then to the bank (im trying to find excuses to ride it at this point)

then got stuck in traffic so i needed to ride the b-roads back to the office....

Finally some pictures of my bike!

check out the loverrrly beast!

Cool bike:thumbsup:

Where did you get your indicators from? And did you use the stock mounts for the front indicators, did you also cut the exisiting wires to fit the front indicators?

Cool bike:thumbsup:

Where did you get your indicators from? And did you use the stock mounts for the front indicators, did you also cut the exisiting wires to fit the front indicators?

Yo

I got them from Kings 2 Wheel Center - Ask for Ady - they are Oxford Products (model number is in my garage)

They are piiimp!

I think dad used the stock mounts, and cut the existing wires. Needed to install resistors/relays - he's the mechanic, I just collected it with them on.

I abuse it...and do what I can mechanics wise!

My wife was due to give birth to my 2nd son 5 days ago, and I made a deal with her that I would drive my truck to work until he was born. It's killing me because the weather here this last week was phenominal! Poor kid isn't even born yet and I'm already mad at him! :banghead:

PT....who can we really blame this problem on.:)