Sign in to follow this  

Coolest Shirt I've Seen haha!!

This shirt is awesome. If you didnt hear about this, Malcolm Smith sold kids dirtbikes and quads the other day to protest the ban.

KN1M7932.jpg

Love Malcolm!

I'm very curious to see what will happen as a result of his protest.

Right on!! I'm glad someone is standing up against this "can't do" BS that we've been seeing lately!!

HAHAHA I wanna rock a shirt like that around college, but the again I do kinda wanna eat it...

HAHAHA I wanna rock a shirt like that around college, but the again I do kinda wanna eat it...

Always eat before you ride :)

Just one of the times that intelligence is the correct thing to do . Enough of the "our kids need safety" label being applied to everything . In Cal ,been reported several times , schools water has too much lead content (part per million) wise . Kids going to drink , my kids never wanted to take a chomp from a bike ..

Malcom Smith , :) If I could ,I would buy a new bike from you now . (Wonder if wife would know its for a good cause and say ok?)

This is how democracy works. The majority does what the hell they want and the rest of the people can stuff it. If they want another blackmarket they are going to get one.

I read on cylce news's website that, he could face up to 300,000 dollars in fines. I am very proud of what he did, I sell motorcycles for a liveing and kids products are a big majority of our sales. The ban is just another way of the government trying to control everything.