Sign in to follow this  

Quick question about clutch cover

I bought a Boysen clutch cover and it came with a gasket. The stock cover uses a o-ring. The boysen cover has no place for a o-ring to set. With the new cover, do I use the gasket or did I maybe get the wrong one. It looks the same as stock except it has a gasket instead of a o-ring. Its going on a 05 450r. Thanks for the help.

I bought a Boysen clutch cover and it came with a gasket. The stock cover uses a o-ring. The boysen cover has no place for a o-ring to set. With the new cover, do I use the gasket or did I maybe get the wrong one. It looks the same as stock except it has a gasket instead of a o-ring. Its going on a 05 450r. Thanks for the help.

Assuming each sentence needs an answer, here goes.

Yes. Yes. No. Yes, No. Yes. Ok. You're welcome.

:)

• Like 1

:) Thanks for the help. I appreciate it along with the sence of humor. Wish more people had one. Thanks again.

Glad to help, and thanks for the gas. Where in N.C. are you hangin. I sure miss Charlotte. I have some "Kin" out there still. Get out every couple of years. Dying to drag my toy hauler and bikes out to hit a few MX races around the state. Maybe next year when my daughter is 3, she can handle the trip. :)