Sign in to follow this  

First ride of the season...

First off, I know I suck...don't need to hear it from you! :)

Had about 35 minutes of video. Condensed it to eight minutes. Was planning on making it even less because it's a little repetitve in areas. Had some computer problems, got frustrated, and just left it as is.

Anyway, this is a track I'd never rode. It doesn't show it very well, but it was kinda rutty and muddy in areas. I'm not the best rider (obvious.) I know I need to carry more speed in my cornering (working on it) and standing more (I sit A LOT.)

WARNING: Last little bit of vid has a bit of mud on the camera lens and a few seconds of some four-letter explatives.

Looks like fun! I'll be in the same situation as you tomorow. The first ride is tomorow and its on a track I've never ridden.

:usa:

First off, I know I suck...don't need to hear it from you! :thumbsup:

Had about 35 minutes of video. Condensed it to eight minutes. Was planning on making it even less because it's a little repetitve in areas. Had some computer problems, got frustrated, and just left it as is.

Anyway, this is a track I'd never rode. It doesn't show it very well, but it was kinda rutty and muddy in areas. I'm not the best rider (obvious.) I know I need to carry more speed in my cornering (working on it) and standing more (I sit A LOT.)

WARNING: Last little bit of vid has a bit of mud on the camera lens and a few seconds of some four-letter explatives.

You suck. You need to carry more corner speed and stand up more (I can magically tell you're sitting from the camera angle) :lol:

Hope it's obvious that I'm kidding! That track looks awesome. The jumps that you were clearing look like they're very high, fairly short tables, maybe? Looked like an awesome place to ride!

You suck. You need to carry more corner speed and stand up more (I can magically tell you're sitting from the camera angle) :usa:

I'm surprised it took this long for a smarta$$ to speak up! :thumbsup:

It is a pretty fun track. I especially like the fact there are no woops (this 43-year old body just can't handle that kind of beating.) Went there again this past weekend and it was even better!

There is always one smart ass right Bill (willierides).

Looks like a fun track.