MMMmmm worn out brake pads

Well i finally decided to replace the stock 2004 brake pads on my bike :banghead: I swear to god they have 200 hours plus on them, i just dont use the front brakes that much, im more of a lock up the back and slide it around kind of guy. Anyways, thought i would show you some pictures of some really thin brake pads. How much further to go till i hit the wear line? :banghead:

new pad compared to old

IMG_00521.jpg

the old pin

IMG_00551.jpg

face of the old pad

IMG_00491.jpg

believe it or not, the old pads stoped me just fine:thumbsup: 2 quick questions though, How do you get the pistons to go back in? i tried brying them back in but the wont budge ? i squeezed the brake a little and the move then, so they are not seized.

How much torque on the caliper bolts? i was thinking maybe 120 inch pounds

the best was when i went to buy my current RM pulled out onto a gravel road doing 80km/h pull the front brake lever, no stoppage, more, more ,more to the bar, no stoppage! then repeat on rear !

Stupid me didn't look both front and back were worn down to steel on both sides. I wish i had pictures!

Alrright, i managed to snap a screw driver bit trying to the the cap off, which then proceeded to strip the screw head :usa: after being in there for 5 years it didnt want to come out! so i had to carefully drill it out, and when i got the cap off there was no brake fluid in there, so i figured it was cause my brakes were compressed. Got the pistons all the way back, and still no brake fluid in there ? I always thought it was supposed to be full. Should i go get some brake fluid and fill it up? or is it fine?